Thought I would share a few pictures of more mile stones reached so far in my refit. I have finished the head liner finally. I had to first install deck hardware that this boat did not have (two blocks for lines from the mast, turning blocks, rope clutch and winch) and install new hand rails that I thru bolted. The last picture is test fitting a corian top to the galley. This has a lid for access to a thru hull seacock. I do not know if I will try to utilize the existing sink or put in a stainless 8 to 9" sink. I also have to put back the teak trim. I have also added more night lights for the sole, accent lights under down both sides under the trim in galley, salon and aft berth, nav station and pilot berth. I have also added wall lamps in the vee berth and pilot bunk. All are operated from different switch on the distribution panel I installed from Blue Sea.