Southern Cross - a Morgan 382 creatively captured by her owner Gary Pullin
Welcome to this website/forum for people interested in the Morgan 38 sailboat. Many of our members are 'owners' of Morgan 38s, but you don't need to be an owner to join.
Over 600 Morgan 38 sailboats were constructed between the late 1960s and the 1990s. There are 5 different models as follows:
Feel free to browse and we welcome you to join this forum.
- Charley Morgan 38 - 80 built between 1969 and 1971
- Morgan 382 - Ted Brewer design, ~300 built between 1977 and 1981
- Morgan 383 - Taller mast, bigger rudder, traveler on deck, ~100 built 1982-1983
- Morgan 384 - Slight Modifications, ~100 built 1983-1984
- Catalina/Morgan 38 - Different design, built by Catalina after they acquired Morgan Yachts, Center Cockpit, ~60 built in 1990s.
To reach the 'Forums', click on the word 'Forums' in the Top Menu.
If you are a user of the 'Old' system, you will have an account on this system. You just need to reset your password. Click on the 'Log in' link at the top of the page, then 'Forgot Your Password', then type in your email address. The system will email you a new password. Be sure to check your Spam/Junk folder. If you have problems, please Click Here and Post a New Thread.